Health & Safety Administrator – Part time
Hours: 25 hours
12 months fixed term contract with a view to a permanent role.
Location: Derby, Derbyshire.
Salary: £13,000 per annum
Are you interested in Health and Safety? Are you looking for an opportunity for training, development, and progression in the Health & Safety profession?
We are seeking a Health & Safety Administrator to join our team.
Kedleston Safety Ltd are a dynamic and forward-thinking health and safety consultancy and training provider based in Derby.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Become the first point of contact for inbound Health and Safety enquiries.
- Provide effective and efficient administrative support.
- Accurately document and record information as instructed by H&S Consultant.
- Produce, coordinate, and proactively maintain Health and Safety planner to ensure routine tasks are completed within required timescales.
- Manage internal databases, registers, and auditing systems.
- Produce and review risk assessments, incident reports, and audits.
- Produce management reports, documents, newsletters, blogs, and bulletins.
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation.
- Schedule and administer Health & Safety and environmental training courses
Candidates should have the following:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Confident liaising with customers
- Strong IT skills including excel, word & outlook
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work independently & in a team
- NVQ or equivalent experience in administration
- A health and safety qualification such as IOSH Managing Safely is desirable
- Willingness to continue to study and pass health and safety-related training courses
We can offer you:
- A key role within a fast-growing small business
- Interesting and varied work
- Friendly colleagues with an awesome mix of skills and experience
- Professional yet non-corporate office culture
- An extremely flat management hierarchy
- Working hour flexibility
- Freedom to implement your ideas
- Training provided
How to Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to the following email address for the attention of Suzanne Dixon. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are contacted abut this role, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies!